As a Anicam Enterprises Inc client, based on the TSA requirements, I consent to a search or inspection of my cargo in the United States.
Your payment will be processed by Anicamenterprises Inc. It will reflected in your monthly Bank statement.
Between the undersigned name ANICAM ENTERPRISES INC - ANICAM E-COMMERCE. A North American companies legally constituted under the laws of Florida, hereinafter called "The provider of the service", and by another Subscriber, identified as it appears on the registration form, have mind-bending the contract of carriage by means of the business of load Anicam charge expressed in the following clauses:
1. Subject of contract: the object of the present contract is the service of transporting goods by air under the classification of Courier 'package' and air freight or ocean freight, in the address, both located in the city of Doral. Perform processes classification, allocation of barcodes, processing of documentation, and procedures for international transportation, customs clearance and delivery to the home of the Subscriber
First paragraph: Qualifying the application for registration, the service provider will assign a customer number to use personalized services, such number of client provided for information about the cargo. Account number must be always on packets arriving at the physical address or a P.O. Box, and for this the service provider must send copy of the air waybill, which reflects the data, issued by the users through our Web site.
Second paragraph: The service provider will not be responsible for delivery time when not attributable to the service provider because these flights are delayed or the same delivery, this according to commercial law, in this case the guide will be sent before being blown up.
Third paragraph: the service provider shall not be responsible for goods that are received in poor condition, this contract, will open each of the packages and revising the State's received the goods, leaving physical and photographic evidence of the State of the same merchandise flown in its original package and the responsibility of damages caused by a bad packaging will not be responsible for the service provider.
2. Formalities in customs: The service provider has alliances with companies that provide this kind of service in the destination countries. In this way provided the customs procedures related to the form of postal traffic and urgent shipments, which include records, pre inspection and customs inspection. THE service provider will not be responsible for delays in delivery by the poor processing of the records or any document produced by the company providing the service.
3. Cancellation of the contract: the contract will be valid until the time that the Subscriber so desires, to carry out the cancellation, it may delete your account from our system or contact us to schedule the cancellation. Such termination does not have a charge, obligations will also be active after the termination of the contract.
4. Information: Subscriber shall provide to the service provider management information to deliver and/or receive shipments. In the event that changes, these shall be communicated in writing to the provider of the service.
Paragraph: If the Subscriber to delivery information is wrong, on address or other elements necessary for the timely and correct delivery, Anicam given position which is a company of shipments, will not certify or verify the supplied values, and therefore we are not responsible to the client, from the Customs officers or authorities for damages, fines or sanctions of the
information provided Likewise the customer shall be liable of this shipment and the Subscriber shall bear extra expenses that is causes by this error. Similarly the Subscriber must provide the declared values and the necessary documents to verify the same.
5 Rates: Rates gragh are delivered as an annex to the present, with values represented in convertible dollars to their local currencies according to the conversion rate existing and issued by the DIAN(Customs) belonging to the previous week.
Paragraph: the provider of the service without prior notice may amend these fees.
6. Payment of taxes: Taxes generated by the use of the service must be canceled at the time of delivery according to the legislation in force, likewise the values collected by management, and release.
7. Follow-up and tracking: The service provider undertakes to provide tracking information using the technological resources at their disposal, through an Internet portal. In this same way may give instructions about the dispatch of your shipments. Deliveries are made at stated address in the format of link or where prior written authorization, as indicated by the client.
8 Attention and solution to complaints and claims: The service provider shall maintain a system of customer service who give support and resolution of complaints and claims. In case of losses, damages or shall be reported to the Department of customer service immediately and the customer will have fifteen (15) days of the date of their packages to be delivered to present written claim attaching the invoice of purchase or additional documents required depending on the case, the service provider will give an answer to the claims no later and during the course of the following thirty (30) days.
9. Signature in the transport documents or guides: to achieve the full development and implementation of the present contract, the subscriber undertakes to sign the corresponding bill of lading to accompany the packages as a sign of conformity. The application for membership, the contract, bill of lading and the respective invoice have Executive merit and is accepted by the Subscriber.
10 Home: The Subscriber may contact us at the following address in the city of DORAL.
ANICAM ENTERPRISES INC 1770 N.W. 96 ave Doral, FL 33172
The service provider is not responsible for goods delivered in bad condition or in general with the wrong information. Subscriber may not send goods classified as prohibited under the customs legislation of each country. The postal address is a mailbox of American mail and should be used for the receipt of mail, subscriptions, bank statements, catalogues and other documents.
Paragraph: the company may change the address here named corresponding to the provider of the service at any time, so it undertakes to inform the Subscriber of their new address in a timely manner.
11. Knowledge of the contract: the Subscriber declares knowing the legal restrictions to their shipments, may be subject and shall be liable for all possessions arriving to their locker. THE
service provider will not be responsible for losses resulting from Customs seizure, or for delays caused by the lack of documentation or information needed for the dispatch or customs.
Prohibited goods: weapons, chemical precursor, jewelry, cash, pornographic material, war toys, lottery tickets and all those that prohibit local authorities and referred to as prohibited by the Universal Postal Union.
12. Arrears in payments: The service provider reserves the right to refuse, withhold shipment addressed to a Subscriber whose account is in arrears for two (2) invoices or more and Subscriber accepts this condition.
13. automatic Insurance: Subscriber shall have on the part of the service provider floating insurance limited which protects the goods for a maximum of one hundred dollars (US$ 100), this does not cover fragile goods, perishable or sensitive nature. THE service provider will charge a 0.6% of the value of the goods (FOB value) as a permanent insurance premium coverage to cover completely the goods, for this,it is taken the value declared as the basis for the collection.
14. Delivery status: The service provider undertakes to deliver shipments in the same storage conditions in which they were received in DORAL, provided there are not involved in customs processes.
15. Assignment: This agreement is not transferable and the subscriber undertakes to comply with previous clauses, otherwise the service provider reserves the right to terminate the contract.
Paragraph: above, the Subscriber prohibited to is assign any title hereunder without the prior written consent of the provider of the service. If the Subscriber does not follow this stipulation, the contract will not have legal effects in relation to ANICAM charge, Inc.
16. Validate the acceptance by the Subscriber and the provider of the service will be a necessary conditions for the validity of this contract, its content and implications. Special negotiations arising for any reason (credits, permanent reduction of tariffs or other) will be aproved in documents separate and validated as an "other" derived from the present contract, for which it is required, leaves it explicitly in written, in its content, and it will be annexed to the present as an integral part of the same.
The service provider reserves the right of admission of its clients, and has autonomy to cancel accounts in abandonment, inactive or present a history of fraud or misuse or abnormal use of the same, in accordance with the authorized service they provide, as described in the termination clause of the contract.
17. TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT: The service provider may terminate unilaterally the contract by a history of fraud subsequently known by the service provider. or within the contractual agreement between the parties; also by the misuse of the service, abnormal use or in general, any breach of the obligations acquired by the service provider and or the client.
18. DOCUMENTS. All the documents requested in the application as the linking agreement, will be an integral part of this agreement.
19. In the terms of this agreement where the laws, decrees, agreements, shall be repealed to these when the date of the application of the same, new standard are set on the same subject to be known.
For certificate they declare know, understand and accept the above terms.